Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bridal Session { Diana O } - The Movie

Okay, so it isn't really a major motion picture or anything....just an awesome video montage!  I am loving my new Photodex styles - and creating some custom ones of my own.  Making video montages is becoming one of my favorite things!!

With my next eSession, I hope to capture some actual video snippets of the couple.  My Canon 5D Mark II and 7D both have video capabilities, but I'm so busy taking photos that I rarely pause to capture video.  I am hoping to have one camera (the 7D) doing some video work while I snap away with the 5D - and then merge the stills and video into a future montage.

Anyway, I digress!  As I said in my last post, we did Diana's bridal session at the Loveland Castle.  It's was perfect all around - beautiful bride, beautiful location, beautiful spring day!  Who could ask for more?

Check out Diana's bridal montage...




======

Are you a Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky bride looking for a fabulous wedding photographer?  We hope you will consider Gardner Photography for your 2011, 2012 and beyond wedding!  We can customize any package - and offer engagement, bridal and other sessions.  Just ask about our "Try Before You Buy" engagement session today.

No comments:

Post a Comment