Monday, January 17, 2011

eSession at Ault Park

Yesterday, I mentioned that one of my favorite places to do engagement sessions is Ault Park.  And for good reason!  I did an eSession at Ault Park last Spring - everything was in bloom, and the park was simply gorgeous.

Check out Mindy and Danny's 2010 eSession at Ault park...



I'm also trying out some of my new montage effects.  I just added a new collection and have started doing more custom effects.  I love how this montage turned out.

=====

Did you recently get engaged and are planning a 2011 or 2012 wedding in the Cincinnati area?  We'd love to talk to you!  Ask about our engagement sessions - and get your own video montage!  Many 2011 dates are already booked, so please contact Gardner Photography today - we'd love to customize a package for you and hear more about your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment