Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bridal Session { Diana O }

One of my favorite places to shoot is Loveland Castle - look for my write-up coming soon!  I was fortunate enough to do a bridal shoot there with Diana O in April 2009.  Her wedding was in May 2009, and she wanted to do bridal photos beforehand.  I was also doing her make-up, so it was a great opportunity to try make-up and hair (which I didn't do) and take some photos!

Diana got her hair done first and then met me at my house with her dress and veil.  I did her make-up, and then she got dressed.  I had actually done her and her bridesmaid's make-up a few weeks prior to that, so we had already done our "dry run."  I got Diana started on a skin care regime at that time, and her skin was just glowing by the bridal shoot!

So, why was her photographer doing her make-up, you ask???  In college, I worked for Clinique and did make-overs all the time.  I was the top producer in Ohio at one point - at 19 years of age.  Not bad!  I learned a lot about make-up and skin care during that time.  I told Diana about my background and offered to do her make-up.  Heck, I was there, so why not?

We got Diana all ready, carefully eased her into my SUV and headed for the Loveland Castle.  It was a beautiful day - although, a little windy.  There are some hysterical photos of Diana's veil being blown straight up! 

When we arrived, the awesome guys at the Loveland Castle were there to welcome us.  They really took care of us while we were there doing photos and even let us do some photos with their motorcycles and swords!



This bridal shoot was a fabulous time, and we got some many great photos!  I would highly recommend the Loveland Castle for engagement or bridal shoots - look for more information coming about the experience, their pricing, the castle, etc.

=======

Are you a 2011 or 2012 bride looking to have photos done?  Please contact Gardner Photography & Design.  We would love to talk about your upcoming wedding and schedule a session at the Loveland Castle or another great location in the Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky area!

No comments:

Post a Comment