Friday, April 9, 2010

Bat Mitzvah for June

We're very excited to have booked our first Bat Mitzvah for June!  It was a referral from a Bar Mitzvah we did last year (thanks, Barb!  We owe you - we always reward our awesome referrals!).

I was very surprised to find that the Bar Mitzvah we shot wasn't that different from a wedding - there's a combination of traditional/posed photos with PJ photos at the reception/party.   I was nervous at first - not having shot a Bar/Bat Mitzvah.  But given all my wedding experience, I was quickly at ease and able to get some fabulous photos.

As part of the package, I think we're doing another slide show.  I love doing slide shows - especially with our Photodex ProShow Producer software.  It's totally amazing, and I think the results speak for themselves.

You can check out the slide show we put together for Kal's Bar Mitzvah (be sure to have your volume on - it's so much better with the music!):

Check out all the photos from Kal's Bar Mitzvah.

No comments:

Post a Comment