Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wedding on Friday - Can't Wait!

We have a wedding on Friday - Mindy and Danny.  We're excited!  And now, I'm even MORE excited, because we're doing pre-ceremony photos at Peterloon Estate.

While driving around Loveland for a park to do photos, we stumbled upon Peterloon - and what a lucky stumble!  We had checked out Symmes, Riverview, Hopewell and Lake Isabella.  Seriously, I think I plotted out every park within a fifteen minute radius - and was not thrilled with the results.  We were leaning towards Symmes or Riverview with luck intervened.

A friend of mine had mentioned Peterloon Estate awhile ago - otherwise, the reddish sign on Hopewell might not have caught my attention and made me ask hubby to take a turn.  You can't see the estate from the road - just a simple, white shack and an unassuming dirt road.  We had no idea what we would find - reminded me of our honeymoon in Maui.  We turned down many unmarked roads for a little adventure.

But you drive back there and WOW.

The gardens are gorgeous and in perfect shade - which will be great for even lighting.  We're meeting our wedding party at 6:00 for photos, and I know they're just going to be fabulous!  Check back for a sneak peak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment