Friday, April 2, 2010

Professional Photographer Magazine - Vote for Me!

I almost never enter contests - just not enough time!  But I thought I'd try one out, so I entered the Professional Photographer Magazine 2010 cover contest. 

The first thing to decide - which photo do I even enter???  I could only enter ONE per the contest rules.  And I have several favorites - from weddings, portrait sessions, etc.  How could I choose just ONE?  Seriously, just one??  This was going to be tough!

After over an hour of pouring through photos, I settled on this one from Rachel and Dan's wedding in September 2009.  I am in love with the light from the window, and Rachel was a beautiful Bride.  It was taken at Arthur's in downtown Cincinnati - hard to believe this was taken in a bar!

Want to vote for me?  Go here:  http://www.ppmag.com/cover-contest-2010/vote/1165/.

No comments:

Post a Comment