Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wedding Today!


I'm off to Ivy Hills Country Club today to shoot M&J's wedding.  The morning has started out chilly, but I'm hoping for a warmer day!  Luckily, it looks like we should be in the 60s today with a clear night.  Sunset is due around 8:00 - important at a place like Ivy Hills.  There's a great opportunity for a gorgeous sunset shot on the 10th hole. 

These are the things I always check before any wedding.

A few weeks before any wedding, I try to meet with the Bride and Groom for a pre-wedding session.  It's our chance to talk about the wedding and schedule for the day one last time.  I don't like to pester the Bride and Groom during their special day.  If we get all the questions answered beforehand, then things usually run smoothly, and I can be unobtrusive and almost invisible at times.  I love when a couple tells me that they forgot I was there but can't believe all the fabulous photos I got! 

I'm off to get my bags all packed and ready to go!  And at the end of the month, I have M&D's wedding in Loveland - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment