Saturday, April 3, 2010

Site Visit : Receptions Loveland, Lake Isabella

We have an upcoming wedding at the Loveland Receptions.  The ceremony and reception will both take place there, so the couple is considering pre-wedding photos at another location.  Yesterday, I called the Loveland Castle (aka Chateau Laroche) to see if they were available for photos.  It's less than four miles away - maybe a ten minute drive.  And photos at the Loveland Castle are always spectacular.

Another option is Lake Isabella.  One negative to the Loveland Castle - they charge $50/hour to do professional photos.  Lake Isabella is free - and closer.  We could practically walk there!  I'd probably be willing to split the cost for the Loveland Castle - just not sure if the timing will work out for us.

I've never been to Lake Isabella - just driven by it.  So, this will be a fun adventure as well as a valuable site visit.  I'm always on the lookout for new places to do photos - and it sounds like Lake Isabella could be a great option for future weddings in the Loveland area or at the Receptions in Loveland.

Tonight, I have an engagement shoot at Ault Park - boy, it's windy!  I hope it calms down between now and 5:00 - when I meet with the couple.  Can't wait to see how Ault Park looks with all the new blooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment