Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Great Places : Devou Park

Tonight, I'm doing an engagement/family shoot at Devou Park. It's for my August 29 Bride and Groom - very last minute, but they want a photo for the mat for their reception. They are bringing the Groom's daughter, too, so we plan to get a variety of shots, and they can pick their favorite.

I'm looking forward to meeting Katie and Nick, since we've only handled things via telephone or email. I have yet to meet them! I met Katie's grandmother at Devou Park while shooting another wedding, and she passed my information onto Katie.

I am also excited about shooting at Devou - the view of downtown Cincinnati is fabulous! I'm hoping the weather will cooperate, and we'll get some good light. I'll post photos soon!

More information on Devou Park: http://www.cincinnati.com/visitorsguide/parks/061400_devoupark.html


Be sure to ask about our special DISCOUNTS for weddings at Devou Park! The first wedding we shoot at select venues will often get select discounts - and the Drees Pavilion at Devou Park is still on the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment