Saturday, August 15, 2009

Zenfolio.com - Great Way to Present Photos

I have been using Zenfolio hosting service for organizing and presenting my photos online to clients. You can view my home page at http://gardnerphoto.zenfolio.com. Most of the collections are locked with a password, because they allow the downloading of full size images. Smaller versions of select photos are available to view at flickr.com/photos/gotbaby.

I think Zenfolio is a great service, and I recommend it to other photographers all the time! I tried other services, but Zenfolio meets all my needs, and my clients like it, too.

Some of the features Zenfolio offers are:
- Unlimited storage
- Elegant pages with a choice of layouts and theme designs. Clients can create a free account and make their own mini-albums, too!
- Highest quality presentation of photos online - variety of settings, so photos can be viewed, ordered, downloaded, etc.
- Easy to use intuitive interface
- Full screen Slideshow
- Links from auctions, blogs, and forums to seven different image sizes

Anyone can use my referral code Y96-Y3D-G5V during sign up to save $5.00 off their own subscription until August 14. Once subscribed, you'll get your own code, and if you get enough referrals, you may never need to pay for the service again.

Zenfolio offers a Free Trial account for two weeks so you can see if you like it.

http://www.zenfolio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment