Thursday, August 6, 2009

New David Ziser Webinar

Recently, I attended David Ziser's "Digital Wakeup Tour" when it came to Cincinnati. I was SUPER excited about it, and it was a fabulous evening! I learned so much - and am thankful that Ziser got me playing with my Kelvin WB settings. I now have a dream combo that delivers nearly perfect WB in certain situations. My 5D Mark IIs do a great job with natural light, but I needed to find the right setting for incandescent - now, I feel I have it! I have so many more techniques and tips that I want to master, but one thing at a time.

Got word that Ziser has a webinar coming up in a few weeks! I'll definitely be registering for this, and I also look forward to his book being published! I was lucky enough to meet David at the end of the Wakeup Tour seminar and hope to have future opportunities to learn from him.

More information on the webinar:
http://store.ziser.com/12excitinglightingandphotographytutorials-1.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment