Monday, August 3, 2009

Wedding Makeup - Beauty Tips for Brides

For years, I sold Clinique and did many make-overs. I was the top producer in both Ohio and North Carolina (when I lived in each state). I continue to do make-up, as needed, for photo shoots and weddings. Most recently, I did the make-up of my gorgeous bride, Diana, for her bridal shoot and wedding:

However, not everyone wants to or can hire someone else to do their make-up. Here are some tips for everyone. Taken from an Associated Content article:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every bride wants to be picture-perfect for their big day. You want to look like yourself - but different, more dramatic, fresh... it can feel like a big task. Many brides think that because a wedding is such a big day, they have to go big on the makeup. Well, you've got the perfect groom, the perfect dress, and the perfect flowers - don't overshadow that by making your face as grand as the day itself.

Here are some top tips for helping you create a beautiful look that you will treasure in your wedding photographs for years to come...

Read the full article by clicking here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll be posting more tips about skin care in the future! I got Diana started on a serious skin care routine months before the wedding, and the results were very evident! Her skin glowed, and her make-up looked more natural. If nothing else, I suggest you exfoliate. Otherwise, make-up can "sit" on your skin and look caked on. But more about this later!

No comments:

Post a Comment