Saturday, August 8, 2009

To Stock or Not to Stock...?


I've been selling stock photography online for the last year or so. I make some money - was really hoping to make more, but my library is pretty limited. It's somewhat of a pain to upload images, especially at istockphoto.com! Others allow more batch processing, but istockphoto.com is a slow, painful, one-at-a-time process.


However, I decided I would try uploading some new ones that I thought might meet the uber strict requirements of istockphoto. It's the only site where I sell much of anything, so I have decided to focus on them and try and become an exclusive photographer. I almost have enough downloads (250) and am super close on my acceptance rate. Maybe these latest uploads will get me over these humps, and I can move everything to istockphoto!

No comments:

Post a Comment